Bay Area Capital Commercial -
Commercial Purchase Loans
We have tremendous experience in dealing with purchase loans. Working with Realtors, title companies, 1031 exchange companies, and legal firms - this is a part of our job every day. We can close some commercial loans in as short as three weeks, but it can take much longer, and often does; bank loans in particular require a few weeks of due diligence - 60 days is not uncommon.
Here is the sequence of events that we prefer:
1) Call us, we can provide advice about timing, feasibility and potential obstacles.
2) We will take your application over the phone, this is faster and easier for you.
3) We can create a pre-approval letter and forward to the Realtor(s).
4) We will provide information to you about documents we will need to proceed. Typically we will need W2's, pay stubs, bank statements, driver's license, insurance info, and a credit release to pull your credit report.
5) For commercial loans we will need operating statements (three years) and rent rolls, leases, resumes and financial statements additionally.
6) Your loan will be submitted to the lender with the best combination of rate, terms, fees and service record for your situation.
7) Your file will be approved and remaining conditions satisfied.
8) Your file will be funded and recorded.877-247-1884